[nafex] Morus nigra

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Sat Apr 6 11:59:06 EDT 2013

I saw Kokuso advertised somewhere as the hardiest of all mulberries but
I'm starting to think that isn't correct. I put one in last year. We'll
see if it survived the winter.

Anyone else have experience with Kokuso? Can anyone compare its
hardiness with Illinois Everbearing or St. Lawrence's Northrup (exact
name?), which I can attest is hardier than IE.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist