[nafex] Morus nigra

Lee Reich leeareich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 08:11:42 EDT 2013

My guess is that they are not truly M. nigra. I've looked into this extensively and never heard of the plant being this hardy. If it is, and if you get fruit, you're in for a taste treat, one of the best-tasting of all fruits. Her in my zone 5, I grow it in a pot, brought indoors for winter, and in a greenhouse.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: