[nafex] Early pruning

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 22 13:49:29 EDT 2012

  Steve,

I'm suffering the same weather pattern as you with astonishingly warm
weather beating all  existing records by over 10 degrees C. Weathermen
say that it'll be over tomorrow but I'm stressed about getting my
pruning on the go all the same.

The yo-yo temperature pattern we experienced this winter seem to be
continuing. I wonder how it will affect all my fruits.

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome QC