[nafex] Black currant question

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:31:11 EDT 2012

I'm using a steam juicer to make the juice, and it's pretty
concentrated.  When it gets to the point of making wine/mead, I'm
adding an equal amount of water.

I have all consort so far, and they hang amazingly well, the majority
were hanging after 3 weeks of 90+ temps and no rain, all fully
ripened.  The downy mildew on Consorts tho is out of control.

~mIEKAL