[nafex] Angle of the Sun at Different Latitudes

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Thu Jan 26 07:11:34 EST 2012

And I believe the topics are defined as those places where the sun gets to be directly overhead at least one day of the year. So the tropic of cancer and the tropic of capricorn are the lines where the sun is directly overhead on the summer and winter solstices, respectively.

Similarly, the arctic and antarctic circles are defined as those places that have a "midnight sun"at least I've day of the year.
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?