[nafex ibiblio list] Pear-quince list

Tatum Stewart tatum.stewart at tvgenvironmental.com
Fri Jan 13 14:21:12 EST 2012

Thanks for the list Bob.  I have been googleing my eyes out looking for such a list.  I had, as Scott suggested, checked with Cummins Nursery to see what they had on quince.  Most nursery's in the U.S. do not graft onto quince, or do so in low numbers.  I would like to plant about 1 acre of high density pears, but am having trouble finding any trees.  I did not know that pears could be grafted with the scion and interstem at the same time.  Thanks for the help guys.

Tatum Stewart
Stewart Orchard