[nafex] Multiple fruit trees IN SAME hole - so that they fuse

Idell Weydemeyer iwgarden at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 27 16:34:25 EST 2012

I planted new fruits about 2-3 feet from existing fruits so have several
trees of the same kind in a small cluster. It has been several years 2-5 and
they are doing well. I have not used the 3/hole super close but do summer
pruning to keep these and all trees including mulberries and avocados (but
not nut trees) 7-9 feet tall. Pomegranates are easy to put close together
since they can be made into bushes/small trees.

Idell iN zone 9 in the San Francisco bay Area.