[nafex] Aronia question

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 13:11:28 EST 2012

I found it tasting awful on its own( even with sugar), but mixed with other things like peanut butter, it is very good

Now Zone 8a!!  Atlanta, GA

Atlanta Fruits Club

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
California Rare Fruit Growers

My New Blog!!