[nafex] Aronia question

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 13:11:28 EST 2012

I found it tasting awful on its own( even with sugar), but mixed with other things like peanut butter, it is very good

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!