[nafex] _really_ rust-resistant Amelanchier?

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Fri Dec 28 19:36:10 EST 2012

I grew Regent here in central NC. I had a small crop the first year. The
next three years it was in the ground, the great majority of the fruit
was ruined by rust.  I removed it.

My Timm and Success plants from Lucky are just starting to bear. They
seem to be more rust resistant here. Time will tell how much more.

Betsy Hilborn
7b central NC