[nafex] Blueberry mulch

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:05:35 EST 2012

I live where Ponderosa pine is the dominant tree. I raked up needles this year, per the recommendation of many, and mulched my blueberries for the winter. Ought to do fine, and also keep the grass slowed around them.

BTW, I have a circular fence around a young rosemary, as a barrier to the ducks that eat everything green. I filled all around the rosemary, too. Will see; the rosemary is the cv. Arp, which is supposed to be hardy to this zone.

Dave Liezen Spokane, WA z6