[nafex] Prince Albert of Prussia scions?

PATTY jrplelie at centurylink.net
Thu Dec 6 09:57:19 EST 2012

Hey Dave,

I did a bit of a web search looking for this one as well.  Botner and the Catholic Homesteading Movement both have a "Prussian" listed but I couldn't located a source within North America.  It still seems relatively common in Europe. The  U.K.'s  Suttonelms website has a nice discussion on disease resistance, inbreeding and polygenic resistance but, I suspect, you have already been to that website.  I also took a look at what scion wood importation would entail and it didn't seem feasible.  It sure would be nice if it turns up on our side of the pond.

Jim Elie
Zone 5a
Pulaski WI