[nafex] NAFEX security

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 3 20:53:06 EST 2012

On 12/1/2012 12:20 PM, Alan Yelvington wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I actually READ the monthly update that
> ibiblio.org sends out each month about the
> list, and I was unpleasantly surprised to see
> that the email includes both my email address
> and password.

That user name and password were sent to you exclusively, not to any of
the other subscribers to the list. If you don;t believe that then ask
other members whether they received your user name and password in their
copy of monthly digests. If this is not the case and personal security
is compromised I will make sure that is fixed.

I have never used the digest option so I not know what is sent.

LL
nafex list owner