[nafex] how to tell if apples are ripe?

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Sun Aug 26 18:06:31 EDT 2012

Bagging apples in the spring when I thin takes care of critter problems for
me.  And, my apples are totally organic!  I live out in the country where
the squirrel, coon, possum, rabbit, wild turkey, fox and deer population is
huge.  Bagging is the only way I get fruit from my eight trees.
Doreen Howard
Zone 5--IL/WI Border