[nafex] Relocating squirrels-trap

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Fri Aug 17 03:05:53 EDT 2012

My intention was to request that Bass post to this mailing list the public link to the photo. I don't use Facebook much, but it used to be that when you posted a photo on Facebook, it gave you the option of sharing that photo with your Facebook friends and ALSO of sharing it with your friends who don't use Facebook via a public link. Anyone who had the link could look at that one photo, without needing to log onto Facebook.

I assumed that was still true, and thought it would be helpful to mail that link to this list.

I do use Facebook, but not as regularly as I use email. I find that Facebook is nice for passively seeing interesting bits, but is bad for looking up particular stuff (like one guy's photos posted to a shared group.) So I thought the link would be useful for Facebook users as well as for non-Facebook users.

Ginda