[nafex] Cherry hawthorn

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Mon Aug 6 22:17:07 EDT 2012

Here's what I've found out so far. I talked to Rolling River Nursery,
which carries Richard's Cherry Hawthorn. The guy I talked to felt that
it came from an unknown tree that Richard found.

I personally tasted a fruit from Kansas hawthorn and found it real tasty
(for a hawthorn). The guy at Rolling River recommended a variety called
Lavalle, as being the one that he thinks tastes the best.  So maybe I'll
give that a try.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505)-281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days