[NAFEX] Pawpaw Hunting

nottke1 nottke1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 20 13:51:53 EDT 2011

Chris,
1 - Talk to old timers at your local farmer's market.
2 - Call your extension office or forester's office and ask where you might find pawpaw trees.
3 - Contact local butterfly club members and find out where they look for Zebra Swallowtail butterflies.

Pawpaw fruit season is over in your area for this year, so you can't look for fruit on the ground now.

Jim