[NAFEX] Native form of raspberry (Rubus spp. strigosus)

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Sun Oct 30 11:44:24 EDT 2011

There is a very good wild growing raspberry (Rubus elleipticus) in the mid
Himalayan region of North West India.  It is the TASTIEST raspberry I have
eaten.  There is chapter on it in Fruitipedia at the following link and you
can read more about it there.

If you are interested, I can send you some seeds.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India
01905-222810; 094181-81323