[NAFEX] Looking for Sam Bumgardt (sp?)

cutts cutts at cuttsreviews.com
Tue Oct 18 16:52:50 EDT 2011

Sam, are you out there? I'm visiting in the Mpls area and found a very
interesting crab apple with a highly fruity, almost orange-like taste,
in the Excelsior area. I'm leaving on Friday and was trying to see if
someone around here would like to check it out and possibly propogate
it.

I won't be checking email too much and don't have a cell but might be
reachable through my brother's home phone 952-474-0801 or his cell
612-964-4575.  My brother's name is Jerry so you'll need to clarify that
you're looking for Jay, not Jerry. If you leave day and eve numbers,
I'll try to reach you.  We'll probably leave the Excelsior area on Thurs
am.

--
Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications (MCAT)
505-281-0684
800-353-4898