[NAFEX] Low(e?)ville apple and bananas

loneroc loneroc1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:56:21 EDT 2011

Hi Tanis,

The lowville apple you gave me a couple years back is doing fine.

On another note, it's been a grand fall here in southwest wisconsin.  Barely any frost. The green beans and zinnias are still going strong.  And the bananas I planted in the vegetable garden this spring have been flowering for a while and the fruit is starting to size up.

I have this sneaking suspicion that winter will catch up to me before I get to eat 'em.  One day I'll have a greenhouse!

Steve H.  SE WI  USDA zone 3-4

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone