[NAFEX] Prunus maritima pollination

Steve Herje loneroc1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 08:54:04 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,

I'd love some P. maritima seed.  I never got around to trying it because I
thought it'd get too cold for me here in zone 3.  Although some sources said
it'd be ok in the cold zone 3 in the midwest seems a lot rougher on plants
than the same zone on the east coast.

Contact me off-list at loneroc1 at gmail.com and I'll give you my info

Steve H,  SW WI USDA zone 3-4