[NAFEX] NAFEX list & Google+ opportunity.

Chris Garriss cgarriss at garriss.net
Mon Oct 10 22:48:41 EDT 2011

Thanks, I know nothing about Google+, and not much more than that about
other social network systems.   I work with and on PC's,  servers,  Mac's
and other computing hardware and a wide variety of software.   Social
network products is something I've not really considered.   I guess it is
time for me to learn more, including security issues.  I quite favor methods
of interacting and information exchange that are "valid" and come from
reputable sources - "handles" used in emails have long been an irritant to
me - this does not apply to people that use a nickname or shortened version
of their legal name "in the normal course of life and business".  For
instance myself - for over 60 years I've used and been known by 'Chris'
short for Christopher and very few know or have used my legal first name.

Thanks for the information,  I'll give myself a crash course on Google+.

Chris