[NAFEX] More pucker than persimmons

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 10 02:36:07 EDT 2011

On 10/10/2011 2:27 AM, Lawrence London wrote:
> On 10/10/2011 1:41 AM, Lon J. Rombough wrote:
>> Photo stripped by list.
>> This is Sorbus domestica.
>
> I thought I had that fixed some time ago. I've attached a test
> file to see what's going on.

1280px-Sorbus_domestica_FruitsLeaves_BotGardBln0906a.JPG
456 kb file size

My pix came through in both my bellsouth and gmail mail feeds. I have a
file attachment/message size limit of 1200 kb or 1.2 mb. This is high
but if needed I can raise it even further. Lon's file may have been
bumped if it exceeded the 1000kb limit that existed before I raised it
200kb.