[NAFEX] Let the customer beware

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Wed May 25 12:08:33 EDT 2011

Is it responsible for McDonalds to sell burgers and fries?  People want to
buy these items.  It is not an illegal act to sell them.  If people were
only offered what was good for them, what would work for them.. etc.. LOL we
would be in a state of even greater economic distress.

On a personal note.. Are there not people in this group (including myself)
trying things that may not work?  We call it exploration.
Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist.  I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

http://xkcd.com/842/  Jan 3, 2011