[NAFEX] Mulberry wine??

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Wed May 25 12:24:31 EDT 2011

I've made some wonderful mulberry wine with  Ill.  Everbearing, and then
some not so hot.  I think it has to do with good sanitation, sterilizing
things.  I don't like using Campden tablets as some people are allergic to
sulfites or sulfides (I dn't know which) and a friend told my hydrogen
peroxide sprayed on tools, jugs etc. does the job.  hector black zone 6
middle tn