[NAFEX] Spring Report on Pushing Zone Boundaries

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:44:10 EDT 2011

Naomi: If you go on Figs4Fun you can get a good idea of many other figs to
try in the ground in Zone 6.  Brown Turkey is one of my least favorite figs
(pot grown anyway).  Hardy Chicago, Sal's Corleone & others would be good
one's to try.  There's someone on the forum who lives in Chicago & has a
bunch of different varieties in the ground.

~mIEKAL