[NAFEX] Jonafree, Liberty, Macfree, Freedom: how good are they?

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Tue May 3 18:51:52 EDT 2011

Jackie,
Here in the cold North (Quebec, z.4), I like Liberty very much. The fruit
is good and the tree is my best tree, being vigorous, trouble-free and
productive.
Freedom has not been as good as Liberty here, but I know of other growers
who have good success with Freedom.
I haven't grown Macfree, but have tasted it on a few occasion and wasn't
impressed with it.
No experience with Jonafree.

Claude

A 16:41 11.05.02 -0400, vous avez écrit :
>Anyone have experience with these disease-resistant apples? Taste?
Resistance? Difficulties?  Thanks so much.