[NAFEX] guavas

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Jul 29 16:24:22 EDT 2011

It would help to know WHICH species of guava everyone is talking about,  There are several tropical and some sub tropical "guavas".   Feijoa and Psidium are just two genera, to start with.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, book, The Grape Grower, at http://www.bunchgrapes.com  Winner  GWA "Best Talent in Writing"  2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/