[NAFEX] Robins and Evans Cherries

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:28:15 EDT 2011

 My ducks have proven they can't count (leave two wooden decoy eggs on the nest and she'll sit on them as if there were 6 times that many).
 I imagine most birds wouldn't notice if the hard beads were 1/4" larger or smaller than the fruit you hope to protect (happens in nature that not all fruits are of uniform size). If I hadn't already netted my Morello pie cherry tree against birds, I'd try some red beads about a month before harvest.
Dave Liezen, zone5/6 E. WA