[NAFEX] evans/bali cherry

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 26 10:49:35 EDT 2011

Yes, it would be a good choice, they are quite nice and as large as
commercial varieties. The only drawback is the susceptibility to a viral
disease of the bark oozing orange sap. Disgusting looking. I clean up the
affected part and spray Bordeau mixture, a sulphur based organic fongicide.

Hélène, zone 3-4 north of Ottawa