[NAFEX] [ARTICLE] The Beginning of the End for Bananas?

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 11:45:33 EDT 2011

One of the possible solutions mentioned in the article is to abandon the monoculture cropping that
encourages this disease process.    My father who was lived much of his life in India always
lamented the tastelessness of American bananas. I also would welcome a more diverse variety of
bananas in the marketplace.

Dan