[NAFEX] goats

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 13:05:44 EST 2011

>I have watched a goat balance perfectly on it's hind legs, for  a min. or 2, and easily reach over 6' tall.

I've seen goats climb trees, and have photos to prove it. There's no limit to how high goats will go in search of food.

I haven't seen deer do that, but I wouldn't put it past them. There's no "lead poisoning" here in suburbia (which I have to admit is a good thing, since I've been mistaken for a deer and shot at in the countryside) but I'm considering other hunting methods, like throttling these deer with my bare hands.

Melissa