[NAFEX] Fw: hello, been away a looong time..

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sat Jan 29 12:53:19 EST 2011

Funny.. I looked at the link and decided it was The Crimson Passion cherry
that I NEEDED  I mean really NEEDED to have.  Found it at Fields and on
other place I think

Naomi

"I am a solipsistic conspiracy theorist.  I am sure I am up to something,
and I will not stop until I find out what."

 <http://xkcd.com/842/> http://xkcd.com/842/  Jan 3, 2011

  _____