[NAFEX] Glyophosphate horrors

Amelia Hayner abhayner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:48:39 EST 2011

only time I have ever had actual transfer of glycophosphate, was when the
roots of the plant sprayed were in very close contact with that of another
plant (as in an Evil Vine that I was trying to kill)
I had pulled the vine way away from the plant under attack.. there was no
over-spray, so that I know that it was root contact.
Amy

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Kieran &/or Donna <holycow at frontiernet.net