[NAFEX] Native Fruits

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Sat Feb 26 10:00:05 EST 2011

I saw some in the western part of the state at one point.  It was in an
uncultivated area, though whether it had been introduced or was native I
cannot say.

I will say that a neighbor has quite a number of plants and has had them for
the decade I've lived here.  They survive without any protection (though
they can look pretty sad at winter's end)

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michgan