[NAFEX] good tasting paw paws

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:37:13 EST 2011

The PA golden that I'm growing are from seeds from John Gordon, a
breeder in upstate NY.  As far as I know they aren't delineated by a
number.  What are the other early varieties that are early ripeners?
This is the first time I'm hearing that there are other varieties that
might work in Wisconsin.  The new batch of seed that I'm growing out
from John Gordon are a mix of all his genetics.

~mIEKAL