[NAFEX] Time for list message footer update...filtering files

Amelia Hayner abhayner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:30:56 EST 2011

I am thinking I might be the person that started this discussion, by sending
pix of my goats on old pickup trucks.
that was way OT, I am sorry--
I am used to lists like on Yahoo. I wish there were a place to store files,
easily, for folks to go and review if they wished.
Amy
clueless but well meaning
in NC