[NAFEX] Canadian sources list

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Sat Feb 5 19:18:14 EST 2011

Kim Maser, who was looking after Canadian sources, has indicated that he no longer wishes
to do it.  Many years ago I set up a database of Canadian sources, but happily ceded
administration to a succession of others.  (Does anybody know what happened to Martin
Waterman??)  I feel some responsibility to take up the reins again.  But obviously this will be
useful only if people are willing to provide me with lists of their holdings.  Could I ask my
fellow Canadian fruit afficionados to contact me if they are willing to contribute?  I have the
computer skills to create a database, but it is pointless if nobody is willing to give me the raw
data.  And, as I have suggested in the past, we are very much on our own with the effective
closure of the border with the States.