[NAFEX] Sweet Cherry Rootstocks: Zaiger & Gisella-6 - questions, on dwarfing (Chris Garriss)

anton ptak antonptak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:39:12 EDT 2011

I grafted 25 Krymsk-5 last year.  Had dismal success.  Not only did most
of the grafts fail, but had substantial death of the rootstocks as well
not long after planting.  I know they have been listed as being
sensitive to common latent viruses.  I did not use certified virus free
stock.  I'd be curious if any others have had similar experiences with
either Krymsk-5 or other rootstock listed as being susceptible to common
latent viruses.

Anton Ptak
zone 4a western. wisc

Message: 4