[NAFEX] Red Currant question

Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett bluestem_farm at juno.com
Fri Apr 15 22:27:08 EDT 2011

I recently bought some Red Lake Currants.  They have the same distinctive smell that my European black currants have, and I'd never heard that red currants had that.  Do the red currants have that smell, or is it likely that they are mislabeled?   I should find out this year in any case, since they are pushing some flower buds.Muffy BarrettSsssouthern WISpring is taunting us with sleet, rain, and snow today.  And lots of wind.