[NAFEX] Spring Open House

England's Orchard and Nursery nuttrees at prtcnet.org
Sun Apr 10 11:12:23 EDT 2011

  Our spring open house

   All plants on hand will be marked 30% off for pick up at the nursery only
no shipping please.

We have available Pecan, Persimmon Virginiana and Kaki Asian ,  Jujubes,
Asian Pears, some Pawpaw and English walnut, Hazelnut, and Goji berries
With seedling of everything. Nearly everything has broken dormancy

Please see our online catalogue for a review of the plants that we have had
this season.

Open house dates is from April 18 to 30 April 30, 2011  Please make plans to
come out and see what we have to offer in the edible landscaping line of
plants and get a tour of our Orchard.

  Please pass this along to everyone that maybe of interest.

By Appointment please just in the event I have some think else going on that
day.

Directions drive to Berea off I-75 thru Berea on KY Route 21 to US421 south
to Sand Gap turn on to KY ROUTE 2004 drive 2.3 miles on 2004 our box number
is 2338 and we are in a 2 story vinyl house sand color with a brown upper
story deck.

Thank you and good growing

Cliff

Thank you

Clifford and Kumme England

England's Orchard and Nursery

2338 KY Hwy 2004

McKee, KY 40447

Specializing in alternative crops.  Phone 606 965 2228 Cell # 606 493 8239

 <http://www.nuttrees.net> www.nuttrees.net