[NAFEX] Carmine Jewel size?

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Sat Apr 2 14:16:27 EDT 2011

  I've had my Carmine Jewel for about 5 years now, it's about 6 feet
tall and about 4 feet wide. Think it will stabilize at around 5 to 6
feet wide and about 7 feet high, although I like to give et it a good
trim, mainly to get rid of cross branches and aerate the centre. It
seems to like that. I've got a Romeo planted about 6ft away, but it
tends to want to have more of a tree shape, while my Carmine Jewel and
Crimson Passion are more bush-like.

I'm a bit warmer than Bob, but colder than you Ginda (Ag Can Z4b). Hope
this info helps. Good Luck!

Caren Kirk
St. Jerome, QC