[NAFEX] Article about preserving jujubes

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 19:13:07 EST 2010

I remember eating Ber fruit when I was a kid in India.  There were two trees or bushes behind my
parent's house.  There was loads of fruit on them but I only ate the ripest yellow ones which were
not all that plentiful because the fruit bats always came at dusk and ate all the ripe fruit from
the bushes...  Anyway, it was pretty good, but small, the size of a date but tasting more like an
apple or pear, if I remember correctly.  Nobody else ever ate them.

Dan