[NAFEX] stump dissolver(killer)

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:44:09 EST 2010

If you have more than a few stumps to treat, you can dilute the full-strength glyphosate up to 50-50 with water.  Actually, this gets confusing because the "concentrate" on the store shelf is not 100% glyphosate.  But mix a cup of it with a cup of water in a pint spray bottle, and you can treat 2x the cambial bands for the same price.

Try to treat within 24 hours of cutting.  Larger trees/ vigorous species may grow some sprouts again, but just treat again.