[NAFEX] stump dissolver

Evan kodama at riseup.net
Sun Nov 14 12:21:36 EST 2010

Since the root system may still be alive, why not take a digging fork to it and get the roots. That's good medicine. Or maybe this is a large sassy tree? The other suggestion I'd have, if it is larger, is to incoluate the stump with mushrooms. This is a quite easy task with a power drill, though I don't know what might work well on Sassafras? Oysters and Turkey Tails seem fairly vigorous and cosmopolitan in my area...

Evan