[NAFEX] Source for Japanese Raisin Tree - Hovenia dulcis

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 14:39:04 EDT 2010

I Have a whole chapter on raisin tree in my book Uncommon Fruits for
Every Garden. Here are the sources that I list in my book for the tree:

Forestfarm, 990 Tetherow, Williams, OR 97544-9599, 541-846-7269; www.forestfarm.com

Just Fruit & Exotics, 30 St. Francis Street, Crawfordville, FL 32327,
850-926-5644

One Green World, 28696 South Cramer Road, Molalla, OR 97038,
877-353-4028; www.onegreenworld.com

Pacific Tree Farms, 4301 Lynwood Drive, Chula Vista, CA 92010,
619-422-2400; www.kyburg.com

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/
http://leereich.com/blog.html.