[NAFEX] Zone Confusion

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 19:18:00 EST 2010

OK, I found some good maps on the net.  Seems that 4a (-30 to -25F) or
4b (-25 to -20F) would probably be sufficient, 4a would certainly be
safer than 4b, but 3 would be even better...

Looks like some of the plant suppliers are a little sloppy about their
zones...

Dan

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/hardiness.htm

http://www.thegardenhelper.com/map/ushzmap.html