[NAFEX] lists in Chinese

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 10:08:11 EDT 2010

Alan, how can you read our responses if they come "in Chinese"?
:-)

Do you access the emails online through gmail or with a local email client?
Do you see this problem with the emails from other sources?
CCing you, so you'll get an email directly and will be able to compare.

May be a problem with character encoding.
Try to experiment with different encodings in your email client (either gmail or local one).
In particular, try Western (ISO-8859-1) and Unicode (UTF-8)
If you use a desktop client look for the encoding
menu item under the View menu.

Andriy