[NAFEX] Carl Weschcke

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Jun 30 01:15:35 EDT 2010

Tom Plocher did a thorough exploration of the Weschke  farm some years
ago.  Mostly some old nut trees left at that time.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :