[NAFEX] netting

Bob Hartman hartmansfruit at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 23:42:17 EDT 2010

Check out A M Leonard, www.amleo.com and do a product search for netting.  They have several different sizes for bird netting.

Bob

From: jerrydana5 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:41 PM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] netting

Does anybody know of some good, cheap, able-to-be-handled netting?  I have a number of blueberry bushes and the birds, of course, wipe me out unless I net them. The popular deer netting is extremely difficult to  handle.  I have the bushes in a row about 50 feet long and have wires stretched the whole way over them higher than the bushes, so I can just drape netting over the wires and that will cover the blueberries.  But I cannot find any netting that is reasonable in price which can be easily draped over wires, and then removed and re-used the next year.  Any advice?  jerry in southern Indiana

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/