[NAFEX] Mixing Surround and Neem oil in the same tank?

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Wed Jun 2 14:18:55 EDT 2010

The way Surround works is it *comes off* on the insects, and they spend their time trying to
clean it off rather than laying eggs.  Using a sticker (or oil) vitiates this.  (But if you are using it
to protect against sunscald, rather than to stop curculio or coddlers, then this probably is of
less consequence.